- Bitcoin(BTC)$11,782.98 3.01%24HBITCOIN24H : 3.01%Volume : $17,667,064,373.00Marketcap : $218,308,639,665.00
- Ethereum(ETH)$383.46 2.13%24HETHEREUM24H : 2.13%Volume : $7,329,247,810.00Marketcap : $43,358,423,522.00
- Tether(USDT)$1.000 0.118%24HTETHER24H : 0.118%Volume : $24,398,343,925.00Marketcap : $15,854,928,182.00
- XRP(XRP)$0.248 2.44%24HXRP24H : 2.44%Volume : $1,219,085,190.00Marketcap : $11,235,182,490.00
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)$250.93 0.839%24HBITCOIN CASH24H : 0.839%Volume : $1,919,842,797.00Marketcap : $4,655,870,559.00
- Binance Coin(BNB)$30.33 -0.94%24HBINANCE COIN24H : -0.94%Volume : $295,312,150.00Marketcap : $4,485,974,578.00
- Cardano(ADA)$0.109 2.29%24HCARDANO24H : 2.29%Volume : $326,001,133.00Marketcap : $3,398,334,027.00
- Litecoin(LTC)$48.38 1.86%24HLITECOIN24H : 1.86%Volume : $1,891,847,010.00Marketcap : $3,175,666,867.00
- Bitcoin SV(BSV)$160.09 0.030%24HBITCOIN SV24H : 0.030%Volume : $395,469,539.00Marketcap : $2,969,983,225.00
Following Uniswap’s UNI token launch, Ethereum transaction fees spiked to almost $1 million an hour.
Agriota E-Marketplace may give farmers in India more access to the UAE’s multi-billion dollar food industry.
Pools may be attempting to trade the dip, CryptoQuant suggests as its CEO warns about rivalries building.
In three years, a younger generation of banking customers won’t do business with a traditional fiat bank unless it offers access to crypto.
PSG players Neymar and Kylian Mbappé, as well as club veterans like David Beckham, will be issued as collectible digital player cards on blockchain platform Sorare.
Several key derivatives indicators show investors are still strongly bullish on Bitcoin despite $1 billion in liquidations.
Police raids on the Bithumb offices are apparently not just FUD as more investigation reports come in.
Users will need to install their own testnet validators to continue using the network.
A few major cryptocurrencies are close to breaking below their critical support levels, indicating further downside in the next few days.
A Yam Finance code flaw saw the project ask investors to pledge to save the platform. Not enough have.
Despite the milestone, Bakkt’s future volumes pale in comparison to those of top crypto exchanges Binance and Huobi.
Authorities in the canton of Zug now embrace cryptocurrency for tax settlement.
EOSIO explorer Bloks.io now belongs to another firm.
Grayscale notes that long term holders are increasingly dominating the Bitcoin markets over short-term speculators, driving demand relative to supply.
Despite the benefits of crypto being in the hands of the few, the current crisis may be a harbinger of change.
Japanese messaging giant LINE will ease the development of blockchain services and digital asset management through its two new products.
Bitcoin and altcoins might consolidate or correct marginally for a few days before a possible breakout to the upside.
Avanti CEO and Kraken Financial Managing Director discuss Wyoming's progressive steps in blockchain regulation
As Bitcoin's price continues to range sideways, the momentum may be shifting to XRP for the next big move.
Does this week’s 300 million USDT migration from the Tron to Ethereum blockchain mean trouble is brewing for TRX?
The World Stablecoin Association aims to unite major global stablecoin projects like Tether and USDC.
A Singapore man was fined $72,000 for operating a multi-level marketing scheme linked to the Ponzi scheme OneCoin.
Two leading global container carriers have joined the TradeLens platform to digitize their supply chain.
We may not know who Satoshi Nakamoto was, but at least this is one mystery we think we can solve.
The digital Swiss franc issuer is now licensed as a "digital asset trading facility."
Does an extortion attempt from Russian hackers explain Schiff's hatred for Bitcoin?
Afghanistan’s healthcare ministry and several local pharmaceutical companies will use Fantom’s blockchain to combat counterfeit drugs.
Verisign, a publicly traded company providing domain name registry services, has been granted a blockchain-based patent.
Federal banks in the U.S. see new capacity to provide services to crypto firms, specifically stablecoin operators.
Delegated price feed oracles are coming to the Tezos ecosystem.