- Bitcoin(BTC)$10,784.07 0.879%24HBITCOIN24H : 0.879%Volume : $18,664,370,708.00Marketcap : $199,551,388,084.00
- Ethereum(ETH)$357.45 0.847%24HETHEREUM24H : 0.847%Volume : $7,252,760,537.00Marketcap : $40,387,187,077.00
- Tether(USDT)$1.000 0.087%24HTETHER24H : 0.087%Volume : $29,114,804,594.00Marketcap : $15,507,539,272.00
- XRP(XRP)$0.242 0.693%24HXRP24H : 0.693%Volume : $1,375,037,525.00Marketcap : $10,911,405,891.00
- Binance Coin(BNB)$29.01 4.42%24HBINANCE COIN24H : 4.42%Volume : $395,112,152.00Marketcap : $4,281,259,674.00
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)$229.19 1.06%24HBITCOIN CASH24H : 1.06%Volume : $1,960,064,901.00Marketcap : $4,241,612,168.00
- Bitcoin SV(BSV)$179.69 5.25%24HBITCOIN SV24H : 5.25%Volume : $640,580,274.00Marketcap : $3,324,907,589.00
- Cardano(ADA)$0.101 1.78%24HCARDANO24H : 1.78%Volume : $439,858,790.00Marketcap : $3,135,806,755.00
- Crypto.com Coin(CRO)$0.153 0.168%24HCRYPTO.COM COIN24H : 0.168%Volume : $57,616,491.00Marketcap : $3,111,150,188.00
Bitcoin and a few altcoins have bounced off their recent lows, suggesting that the sentiment remains to buy the dips.
Beijing’s municipal government has ambitious plan for smart city infrastructure based on the Huawei Cloud Blockchain.
Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust currently holds $4.3B assets under management, but this growth may be due to ‘in kind’ purchases.
Ethereum addresses in profit now exceed the total number of addresses with a Bitcoin balance.
Tone Vays says $45,000 to $50,000 is a reasonable bull market target for Bitcoin if it surges past $20,000.
Proofpoint research shows that phishing-based ransomware attacks are on the rise amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
This exchange aggregator thinks it can do better than the exchanges it aggregates.
Although DAI constitutes one of those cryptocurrencies whose market price is pegged to a national currency or to a stable asset, as a decentralized option, DAI is not fiat dressed as crypto, but entirely the oposite.
The crypto rally of 2020 is not the biggest reason for 21Shares’ growth.
Bitcoin losses hurt more as the price goes up.
A blockchain startup is leveraging the technology to protect content creators and maintain copyright over their works.
Speed, reliability and availability are the cornerstones of modern finance, and DeFi has the potential to enhance and even supplant traditional finance.
There have been several significant movements forward for digital assets, and there are more to come. Here’s what to keep an eye on.
Swipe (SXP) has been seeing wild swings in price this month but a period of consolidation appears likely before the next big move.
Blockchain experts discuss how institutions will play a major role in the mass adoption of blockchain-based financial infrastructure.
Polkadot (DOT) price has increased by 200% in less than eight days and top crypto analysts believe the blockchain has a lot more to give.
At a webinar targeting financial advisors, Grayscale’s managing director preached the value of Bitcoin and warned against physical representations of the asset.
Although Ether has seen its transaction volumes surge and active addresses skyrocket, its price has failed to spike in the past month.
Data shows Polkadot’s (DOT) price action is working as a predictor of Ethereum price moves for the past few weeks, what’s behind the trend?
More enterprises are using public blockchains as the space matures, but what does this mean for private blockchain adoption?
Was the Uniswap fork that created SushiSwap a good thing for the DeFi sector?
Traders remain cautious as Bitcoin’s current lack of volatility is similar to November 2018 when low trading volume resulted in a 42% drop.
The Vega Protocol claims to have found a solution to sustainably bootstrap liquidity for decentralized exchanges.
Ethereum price saw a bullish breakout against Bitcoin on July 9 and veteran trader Peter Brandt believes this could trigger a new altcoin season.
New dev tools promise to make blockchain development open to more engineers, as well as faster and more efficient.
Ethereum co-founder Gavin Wood spoke at the Unitize conference on July 6 regarding blockchain governance in the Polkadot project.
Analyst Justinas Baltrusaitis says Bitcoin’s return on investment from 2015 to 2020 puts the digital asset ahead of many traditional markets.