- Bitcoin(BTC)$63,479.00 0.878%24HBITCOIN24H : 0.878%Volume : $62,050,017,757.00Marketcap : $1,185,897,160,709.00
- Ethereum(ETH)$2,544.30 4.92%24HETHEREUM24H : 4.92%Volume : $37,957,904,820.00Marketcap : $293,164,602,449.00
- Binance Coin(BNB)$536.06 -1.02%24HBINANCE COIN24H : -1.02%Volume : $5,108,730,649.00Marketcap : $83,297,698,320.00
- XRP(XRP)$1.78 -0.36%24HXRP24H : -0.36%Volume : $13,481,640,588.00Marketcap : $82,058,758,285.00
- Cardano(ADA)$1.51 5.14%24HCARDANO24H : 5.14%Volume : $4,877,171,517.00Marketcap : $48,003,888,804.00
- Tether(USDT)$1.000 0.183%24HTETHER24H : 0.183%Volume : $144,858,424,779.00Marketcap : $46,652,061,337.00
- Dogecoin(DOGE)$0.216 66.20%24HDOGECOIN24H : 66.20%Volume : $21,576,575,412.00Marketcap : $27,461,214,947.00
- Litecoin(LTC)$288.02 4.79%24HLITECOIN24H : 4.79%Volume : $8,873,140,680.00Marketcap : $19,146,090,877.00
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)$890.07 10.33%24HBITCOIN CASH24H : 10.33%Volume : $8,466,550,572.00Marketcap : $16,630,926,751.00
An unknown Bitcoin wallet paid a mere $4 to transfer over $1 billion.
As Bitcoin rallied through $10K, derivatives markets started to show signs of excessive leverage but the market remains tilted toward bulls.
Roger Ver says Twitter seems to be blocking tweets about non-state issued money.
U.S.-based company launched a VPN app for iOS users after witnessing a surge in VPN services demand across the world.
Bitcoin miners sold substantial amounts of Bitcoin throughout the past two months, but on-chain analysts believe it won’t stop the next bull run.
Bitcoin and altcoins might consolidate or correct marginally for a few days before a possible breakout to the upside.
The IMF's managing director lays out four pillars for the future of digital money as it relates to artisans.
Chinese courts are implementing blockchain storage technology to record court hearings.
The latest update of Bitcoin’s S2FX price model shows July is beginning exactly as required for a long-term bullish trajectory to continue.
The CEO of Mastercard believes Bitcoin is too volatile and opaque to drive financial inclusion, however, CBDCs are a different story.
Foundry entered the cryptocurrency mining game in August 2020.
Alexander Vinnik, the Russian national accused of laundering 300K Bitcoin through crypto exchange BTC-e, may now face trial in France.
The increasing use of HFT may help explain Bitcoin’s record low volatility.
Willy Woo says Bitcoin could hit $200,000 in 2021 because long-time investors are more confident in the ongoing rally.
Layer1 — a Bitcoin mining firm backed by PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel — was accused of copyright infringement.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or...
The Cannabinoid Association of the Netherlands has unveiled a blockchain-based CBD tracker for customers to trace a product’s journey from seed-to-sale.
Governments have been pumping cash into the system in an attempt to save the crashing economy. The Federal Reserve has pumped over $1 trillion, marking new levels of money printing.
The highest number of exchanges defying regulatory norms are in Europe
After two days of wild volatility for FIL, Filecoin's Liftoff Week conference aims to chart a path forward
The market has taken a bearish turn and Bitcoin and altcoins will need strong relief rallies in order to restore their uptrends.
The 2020 Chinese Blockchain Innovation rankings have been released.
Symbol, the forthcoming enterprise and security token-focussed blockchain from the team behind XEM, will host a whiskey fund and Lithuanian collectible token at launch.
The global network of open APIs is expanding to support new layer 1 blockchains.
Bitcoin price takes aim at a new all-time high as traders push BTC back above $57,000 and institutions increase their exposure to cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin supply that has not moved for over two years has hit a 3-month low, indicating conviction from long-time HODLers.