- Bitcoin(BTC)$19,615.04 7.82%24HBITCOIN24H : 7.82%Volume : $36,263,726,210.00Marketcap : $363,927,715,779.00
- Ethereum(ETH)$612.26 6.53%24HETHEREUM24H : 6.53%Volume : $18,811,269,167.00Marketcap : $69,576,210,027.00
- XRP(XRP)$0.663 9.38%24HXRP24H : 9.38%Volume : $11,250,243,630.00Marketcap : $30,107,585,635.00
- Tether(USDT)$0.998 -0.33%24HTETHER24H : -0.33%Volume : $56,688,978,353.00Marketcap : $19,100,000,432.00
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)$316.41 11.00%24HBITCOIN CASH24H : 11.00%Volume : $3,734,544,638.00Marketcap : $5,909,604,579.00
- Litecoin(LTC)$87.39 10.36%24HLITECOIN24H : 10.36%Volume : $4,935,429,713.00Marketcap : $5,766,226,393.00
- Cardano(ADA)$0.171 2.38%24HCARDANO24H : 2.38%Volume : $1,526,479,658.00Marketcap : $5,342,764,713.00
- Binance Coin(BNB)$31.30 3.85%24HBINANCE COIN24H : 3.85%Volume : $486,716,987.00Marketcap : $4,628,855,599.00
- Stellar(XLM)$0.201 3.75%24HSTELLAR24H : 3.75%Volume : $1,025,249,726.00Marketcap : $4,370,230,532.00
Industry stakeholders say the crypto and blockchain space is becoming more racially diverse as the technology spreads across the world.
Chainlink CEO Sergey Nazarov and Interwork Alliance President Ron Resnick are optimistic that enterprise adoption is speeding up.
The cases of the robber’s two accomplices are still pending.
Here’s how investors can use Bitcoin options to generate DeFi-sized yields without having to wrap their hodl stack.
There is a way to give the voting system greater legitimacy and veracity: backing it with blockchain technology.
An upcoming digital assets exchange has vowed to work with regulators around the world to deliver a cutting-edge experience to retail and institutional investors.
As Ether transaction fees hit 100 gwei, the project’s co-founder warns that a failure to respond could undermine the security of the network.
The price of Bitcoin has surged by 50% to 128% against global currencies since early 2020 and analysts believe the trend could continue.
Polkadot snatches yet another oracle provider from a different blockchain.
The price of Bitcoin has surpassed the critical $14,000 mark, the highest level since January 2018.
Traders are mixed after the price of Bitcoin sees a sudden pullback from $10,950 to $10,630 overnight.
Abra's CEO purportedly increased his holdings prior to Bitcoin touching new 2020 highs.
Love it or hate it, a piece of performance art is now in permanent residence on the Ethereum blockchain. So is it worth watching?
Yam Finance claims to bring fairness to farming with new elastic supply token.
The group also wants more research and academic studies into the technology.
Policyholders can pay in either Bitcoin or Ether through Bitcoin Suisse.
The Swiss arm of Russia’s largest bank is exploring blockchain-based trade finance.
Data shows 22,000 new entities created in a single day as one analyst suggests the added volume will translate to price gains.
The start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.
Bitcoin apparently did not like all the fanfare over good results in a COVID-19 vaccine trial.
Lawyers argued the complaint was “based on a man in Wisconsin using an exchange in Singapore to purchase tokens issued by a Swiss entity.”
Afghanistan’s healthcare ministry and several local pharmaceutical companies will use Fantom’s blockchain to combat counterfeit drugs.
The U.S. dollar currency index caps six days of gains with fresh resistance, while stocks could give Bitcoin a fresh boost, says Michaël van de Poppe.
Square is launching a consortium to pool patents and democratize access to innovative blockchain technologies
Tezos price looks ripe to follow in Chainlink’s footsteps for a massive rally and even new all-time highs given the correlation of these two cryptocurrencies.